Registration forms for the 2017-2018 school year are listed below.
- Consent and Waiver
- Consent for Emergency Medical Treatment
- Continuing Consent to Treatment
- Driver List Permission Form
- Field Trip Permission Form
- Financial Agreement
- Health and Safety Form
- Hospital Preference
- Internet Acceptable Use Policy
- Media Release Form
- Parent Alert
- Parental Permission Form for Counseling
- Registration Check List
- Student's Pledge
- Transcript Request
- Yearly Asbestos Notification
Additional Forms for PreK-K Students:
- Play Area Permission
- Special Occasion Permission
- Discipline Plan for PreK-K Students
- Summary of NC Child Care Law for Child Care Centers (NC Child Care Law )
New Students should also include their birth certificate, immunization record, most recent report card, and documentation of current physical exam.
Pre-K children must be 4 years old by August 15 to be eligible. Kindergarten children must be 5 years old by August 15 to be eligible. First grade children must be 6 by August 15.